Our mission and values
The services that Cintra provides have never been more timely or relevant. In the absence of such provision, public services will come under unsustainable pressure and vulnerable individuals and communities will not receive the quality of service and care to which they have a clear entitlement, both in European law and in natural justice.
Director of Board Development
NHS Clinical Governance Support Team
Our mission is to help our clients break down language barriers and enable effective communication between English and non-English speakers - providing language services you can trust, whether you're a public sector organisation, a business or a member of the public.
We strive to build long-term relationships with each one of our clients. Our services are distinguished by their quality and professionalism, and we provide customer support through our friendly and efficient team.
As a Social Enterprise, our values shape our culture and guide what we do as a company and as individuals:
- Put our clients at the heart of what we do
- Treat all our clients, service users, linguists and staff fairly and equally
- Ensure high quality by only registering experienced, trained linguists to work with us
- Recognise the demanding role of linguists and give them appropriate support
- Invest in the training, growth and development of all our staff
- Create a friendly and enjoyable working environment, based on open communication and mutual respect